TEACHER TRAINING LIABILITY WAIVER
Last updated: 1 August 2020
This release form states that Airo Yoga Pte. Ltd. will assume no liability caused by injury to the participant while practicing Airo Yoga from home.
As a participant of the Airo Yoga Teacher Training, I understand the following:
1. Airo Yoga is a style of aerial yoga supported by a swing.
2. Airo Yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension.
3. Airo Yoga includes an inversion practice, where the body is inverted, suspended from the ground with the support of the swing.
4. I will follow the instructions given by the Airo Yoga course and videos.
5. I understand that there is NO TEACHER present and thus take on the role as the student and the teacher.
6. I will follow the safety procedures for use of the swing as outlined in the course and assume responsibility for my own safety and practice.
7. The risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
8. If I experience any pain or discomfort I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher.
9. Airo Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination or treatment.
10. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice Airo Yoga and I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against, Airo Yoga Pte. Ltd and the Airo Yoga Teacher Training course.
This waiver must the accepted before the start of the Airo Yoga Teacher Training.